The hectic lives of Mark, Becky, Baby Hannah, Dakota, Mercedes, and Porsche.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Entering the Blog World
So I'm on Summer break now and decided that it's time to start a blog...that and I get bored very easily. Hoping to update monthly if not weekly depending on the craziness.
Mark and I have been living in Memphis since he got out of the Marine Corps in 2004. Mark stays busy with a number of projects with the latest being a reserve deputy with the Sheriff's Office. Dental school keeps me fairly busy and then there are the shenanigans our dogs get into. For now our dogs are our babies and we wouldn't trade them for anything.
NERD ALERT!!! Just kidding. I have a blog too. I haven't updated it in a billion years but maybe I will now so we can be blogger buddies.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDelete